CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Waddling Through NYC

Marc posing in front of a fountain we stumbled upon...yeah, I made him do it:)

Myself at 35 weeks overlooking Turtle Pond and the Great Lawn from the castle.

Belvedere Castle in Central Park

Marc and I took advantage of the cooler weather this weekend and ventured into the city. We enjoyed a wonderful day walking (although it feels a little more like waddling) through Central Park. Our stops included Strawberry Fields, Belvedere Castle, and every public restroom in the park from 59th to 80th! On our way back to the subway, we even had our first celebrity sighting. As we were walking past Trump International Towers, Shaq got out of a limo and crossed our path as he walked into the hotel less than five feet away! There was no one else around! Apparently I am not cut out for the paparazzi because I wasn't quick enough with my camera.

6 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Enjoy being able to do whatever you want when you want for the next month. Linds..you look so cute! One more month and we finally get to see pics. of your little girl. Can't wait. Love and miss you guys,
The Abbotts

Mom and Dad said...

Great pictures. Thanks for the belly picture! Hard to believe that you only have four weeks or less to go. You are on the home strech now kid. We can't wait to meet our new grandchild. Tell Marc we said hi. Love, Mom and Dad

Nikki said...

I love the pictures!! You DO have the qualities to be a paparazzi! Possibly the BEST...practice makes perfect my dear! I'm sure you'll be practicing plenty once your cutie pie comes along...and that's not too far away!!! I am sooooo excited and I can't wait to meet her!(and see you both of course) Looks like your enjoying your summer thus far. Miss you guys see you soon!
Nikki

Lorey said...

Hi Lindsey! Your Dad stopped in my office and showed me the pics. I can't believe the beautiful little girl that used to come over to my house to play with Jenny is going to be a mommy! You'll be great, after all you had a wonderful example. I can't wait to see the pics of the little one. I'll show Jennifer the site tonight when I get home. Her little one is now 7 months old and of course the pretttiest little girl I have ever seen! Take care.
Love Lorey a.k.a. Aunt Lorey

mom and dad said...

Lindsey, We need a new belly shot. I know that it has to be bigger than the last picture. Only thirteen days to go. Love you so much, Mom and Dad

Greg and Sarah said...

Linds,
I agree with your mom and dad...we need more updates as the days count down too...tell us about doc. apts. :) Can't wait!
Love,
The Abbotts