
Equipped with froggy feet!
Falling asleep on the couch with dad.

Marc and I are again on our own. We were so thankful to be home and have all the extra help from our family and friends. I only have one more week left of my maternity leave :( I know she will be in good hands with her daddy, but it sure is going to be tough to leave them every morning.


2 comments:
Love the frog outfit...the feet are too cute! So glad you guys made it home safe and sound. It was really nice to see you and meet Kailer. Enjoy being home this next week and I will talk to you soon!
Love,
Sarah
WOW, Look how big our girl is. She looks so cute in her frog outfit. The house is so empty with out all of you. We miss you so much.Give Kailer lots of kisses from Grandpa and Grandma
Post a Comment