CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Out and About in NYC

Ready to go!


Headed into the city and she is already asleep.

Waiting for our train.

Dodging the marathon crowd on the edge of Central Park.

Passed out after a long day.

I love N.Y.C.!

Marc, Kailer, and I ventured into the city today as the final hoorah of my maternity leave. I go back to work tomorrow...BOO:( We went down to Union Square and then to Central Park to see the fall trees. We were quite disappointed because the trees have not even begun to change color yet because it has been so warm. Also, we couldn't get far into Central Park because of the NYC marathon. It brings quite the crowd! It was fun to get Kailer out and about although she seemed to miss the entire trip because she was sleeping! Seems the subway works just as well putting a baby to sleep as a car!

2 comments:

mom and dad said...

Great new pictures. I love the picutre of her in her I love NY shirt. Make sure you download them to snap fish so I can get a copy. You look so skinny in the pictures!

Greg and Sarah said...

Looks like you had a nice time...probably felt really good to be out and about in the city. Talk to you soon.