CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Aunt Sharon and Kailer in her outfit from the LaDouceurs.

Kody and Kailer


Cam and Kailer on Christmas Eve.

Famiy photo in front of the Christmas tree.

The Saxton Crew

Joey and his new bike.



All these presents for little ol' me?!?!?!


Kailer's new blanket from Grandpa and Grandma Amstutz.




Kailer's First Christmas.

We even got out one night to attend Rachel's Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!

Yikes!

Libby and Kailer playing.


Emma did so well with Kailer, we tried to convince her to come back to N.Y.C. with us!
.
Ben and his Backyardigans guitar.
.
Ummm, I am not so sure about her...

I guess she isn't too bad!
.
All smiles with grandma during her bath.

Kailer with Grandma and Grandpa Amstutz.

Nikki and Kailer at Mac's!


Kailer and Gus on his birthday!

2 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

It was great to see you guys! Hope you had a good trip back to NYC...thanks again for the guitar, Ben loves it! Talk to you soon and give Kailer a hug from us.
Love,
The Abbotts

mom and dad said...

Lindsey, When I was at work today, Leslie told me how much she liked the pictures on the blog. She said that she checks it all the time for updates. Well you know I had to check it out when I got home. The pictures are great. The one of Kailer looking up at Grandpa is priceless! I love you soo much. MOM