.Sitting up with a little support.
.
Marc and Kailer waiting for the International Pillow Fight to begin in Union Square.
Feathers were flying after only a few minutes!
We kept our distance.
A nice view of the Empire State Building on our way to the auto show.



Ahhh, the Challenger...my dream car!
.
Kailer and I in front of the actual Flinstone car from the movie.
.
Marc, Kailer, and I headed in to Manhattan today for the International Pillow Fight. It seems that every year there is a day declared to be a "pillow fight day." Internationally it took place at 3 p.m. We only stayed a few minutes to satisfy my curiosity. It looked like a lot of fun, but my goodness what a mess! To make the trip worthwhile to Marc too, we went to New York's International Auto Show to look at all the new and concept cars. There were several that I took a liking to! Kailer was so good all day and didn't make a peep. She just sat back and took it all in. It was such a beautiful day. Sunny skies and 50 degrees (much better than the 6-9 inches of snow that was dumped back home). I am so glad we got out and enjoyed the day.



1 comment:
Yeah! You guys got out and had some fun in NYC...I bet Marc got a "fun pass"!-just kidding, but it does look like you guys had a great time. Very jealous of the nice weather! Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment