CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Let's Go Mets!









Last night we went to Shea Stadium to watch the New York Mets take on the Phillies. We ended up getting tickets for $4 on Stub Hub and decided to make a night of it! During the day it was sunny, 70 degrees, and beautiful here. At night it got a little chilly. I was glad that I packed "like I was going to Mexico for a week (as Marc had said)" because we needed all the extra warm clothing when the sun went down. Kailer was so good and didn't even make a peep. She just looked around and took it all in. She even managed to sneak in a nap. It was her first baseball game and we look forward to taking her to her second in a few weeks when we go watch our Tigers play at Yankee Stadium:)

No comments: