CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Clips of the Week


Prior to this week, Kailer wouldn't sit up for an extended period of time. She has suddenly decided that sitting up is much more fun. She does very well until something catches her eye and she makes a not so graceful 'plop' toward it (as you will see at the end of the video). She is also babbling like crazy, which is why I got the camera out in the first place. Mostly just consonant/vowel blends like ba, ma, and da. It is amazing how she really gets going sometimes like she is actually conversing.

During Kailer's bath this week, she was all laughs. As I was trying to get the last of the soap out of the bottle it was making a noise that Kailer found to be absolutely hilarious. I didn't start recording until about two minutes in and missed the good belly laughs. At any rate her chuckles are extremely contagious. Enjoy!

No comments: