CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When Elmo Grows Up

Grandma Amstutz and Kailer outside of the Fox Theater.



Kailer playing with/eating her souvenirs.

We had great seats...just ten rows back!






While the rest of the country was enjoying the Super Bowl from the comfort of their couch, Grandma Amstutz and I took Kailer to see Sesame Live at the Fox Theater. It was a blast! Kailer is obsessed with Elmo and loved nothing more than to be surrounded by the red, furry monster. When the show first started she was a little scared because of the loud music and flashy lights, but it didn't take her long to get over it when Elmo took the stage. She clapped and cheered and really enjoyed watching all of the kids around her. Grandma and I even got her a few souvenirs for her to take home:) She was very well behaved throughout the show. I am not sure who enjoyed it more...Grandma Amstutz, Kailer, or me?!?!?!

No comments: